PEER SUPPORT PRODUCTS
Resources and Publications for Peer Support Teams
Peer Support programs reduce organisational risk while promoting employee wellbeing, morale and satisfaction in the workplace.
Peer Support enables immediate assistance for staff experiencing day to day pressures or any stress created by critical incidents.
Since 1986 the Emergency Support Network (ESN) has provided over 80 organisations with Peer Support services and products in Australia, New Zealand and further internationally.
Recognised as experts in Peer Support, ESN offer the most effective peer support products and training materials.
Focused around staff training and the formalising of any existing support networks. These well documented and sound strategies include the:
- Peer Support Workbook – A comprehensive 40 page manual for peer support training
- Peer Support Pocketbook – 96 pages of valuable and practical information for peer supporters
- Peer Support Wallet Cards & Bookmarks – De-stress wallet cards and alphabetic book marks to aid stress reduction and complement the peer support role
- Peer Support Pack – A comprehensive pack containing the workbook, pocket book, wallet cards and bookmark in an exclusive folder
- Peer Support Training Programs – Onsite and available to be customised for your organisation
- Peer Support Refresher Program – Designed to fit the current needs of Peer Supporters and supplement their initial training to keep the program ‘refreshed’
- Peer Support Audit – An analysis of your program to enhance and improve effectiveness