TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Customised Training Programs and Seminars for Excellence
We offer customised professional development programs. Training is provided both on and off site to promote ease of accessibility for staff in both metropolitan and regional areas.
Our experience extends to facilitating training for individuals with disabilities, including those with hearing and sight impairments.
We deliver the application of valuable and enjoyable learning into the workplace. Using positive psychology and best practice learning techniques, training can be provided as:
- Customised Corporate Training. Sample courses are below and others can be created to meet your specific needs.
- Mental Health Commission’s Response Training Services Panel MCH141 which includes: mental health information, communication skills, governance and leadership, peer workforce and consumer up skilling.
- Group Crisis Intervention Training with internationally and nationally accredited Crisis Intervention Management Australasia / International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
We offer courses in the following:
- Managing psychosocial hazards
- Dealing with workplace bullying and harassment
- Managing workplace bullying and harassment
- Dealing with difficult people
- Managing aggressive behaviour
- Effective conflict resolution
- Managing workplace grievances
- Dispute mediation for supervisors and managers
- Grievance officer training
- Positive performance management
- Having healthy conversations
- Peer support officer training
- Personal resiliency skills for frontline staff
- Mental health awareness for frontline staff
- Managing workplace crisis
- Critical incident response for frontline staff
- Creating positive team dynamics
- Coping with change
- Managing workplace change
We have a wide range of additional professional development programs available. Customised courses may be necessary to fulfil your particular needs so it is recommended to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Wellness and Employee Engagement Seminars
Our popular one hour Wellness and Employee Engagement Seminars offer valuable maintenance to professional and personal employee wellbeing.
Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Sleep Well For Health
- Playing At Work To Enhance Productivity
- Positive Work Life Balance
- Impacting Positively Through Body Language
- From Emotional Intelligence To Social Intelligence
- Impact With A Winning Attitude
- Enhance Your Self Confidence
- Creating Positive Mental Health
- Goal Setting For Success
Download our brochure
Our latest blog posts
Rates of sexual assault and harassment as well as threatening or abusive conduct have been declining in the public sector. Worryingly however, reports of bullying, racism and discrimination are on the increase. The annual
Maybe you have worked alongside them or have hired them. Perhaps you have been impressed by their drive, ambition, intelligence, and charm. We're talking about what Dr Robert Hare, pre-eminent authority on psychopaths, calls
According to the international organization Great Place to Work® (http://www.greatplacetowork.com.au/home), the key drivers of business success are “high-quality relationships in the workplace — relationships characterised by trust, pride, and camaraderie”. They highlight trust as